Periodically we have openings for employment … they will be posted here
We currently have openings for
- Medical Assistant or LPN
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
We are currently seeking a Full-Time Medical Receptionist. Experience preferred but not required. Qualified applicants will possess:
Knowledge of HIPAA and patient confidentiality.
Excellent communication skills with physicians, co-workers, and patients
Willingness to work hard while maintaining a caring and professional attitude.
Excellent customer service skills both on the phone and in person.
The ability to multi-task
Attention to detail
The ability to work under stress.
Organization and the ability to prioritize.
A team player attitude
Being a self-starter who can follow directions
Knowledge of medical insurance, and medical billing, would be a definite plus!
Send resume and cover letter to jenniferg@yelmfamilymedicine or fax to 360-458-8316. No phone calls please.
Medical Assistant or LPN
Our busy family practice medical office is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant or LPN.
Qualified applicants will possess;
- Certification as Medical Assistant or have current LPN license
- Minimum 1 year experience in family practice or pediatric facility
- Valid CPR certification
- Knowledge of patient confidentiality and universal precautions
- Skilled with pediatric immunizations and understanding of the vaccination program
- Ability to triage (both in person & via telephone)
- Proficient with ECG, Spirometry and CLIA waived lab testing
- Accurate vitals
- Excellent communication with physicians, coworkers and patients
- Attention to detail, flexible, self starter who is able to follow directions
- Neat & accurate chart/form entry
- Willingness to work hard while maintaining a caring and professional attitude
- Experience with insurance referrals & prior authorization requests
Experience with OB care is very helpful.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax to 360-458-8316. No phone calls please.
See our website to learn more about our office and hours of operation. www.yelmfamilymedicine.com