Periodically we have openings for employment … they will be posted here
We currently have openings for
Our busy family medicine practice is currently looking for an individual with to work as a Scribe for one of our physicians. This person will work closely with the Physician to document patient visits, support work flow and documentation for medical record coding, and may perform some medical assistant duties as needed. Medical experience, medical certifications, knowledge of anatomy and physiology, and experience with electronic health records are a plus but are not required.
DESIRABLE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to listen attentively to the physician, and quickly and accurately scribe a patient visit
- Comfortable on PC computer systems
- Ability to quickly learn on the job to pick up terminology and procedures, and follow instructions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Family Medicine experience, or knowledge of medical terminology
- Experience with EHR/EMR systems
- Certified Medical Assistant License or previous scribe experience.
Send resume and cover letter to Karlan@yelmfamilymedicine.com or fax to 360-458-8316. No phone calls please.
Medical Assistant or LPN
Our busy family practice medical office is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant or LPN.
Qualified applicants will possess;
- Certification as Medical Assistant or have current LPN license
- Minimum 1 year experience in family practice or pediatric facility
- Valid CPR certification
- Knowledge of patient confidentiality and universal precautions
- Skilled with pediatric immunizations and understanding of the vaccination program
- Ability to triage (both in person & via telephone)
- Proficient with ECG, Spirometry and CLIA waived lab testing
- Accurate vitals
- Excellent communication with physicians, coworkers and patients
- Attention to detail, flexible, self starter who is able to follow directions
- Neat & accurate chart/form entry
- Willingness to work hard while maintaining a caring and professional attitude
- Experience with insurance referrals & prior authorization requests
Experience with OB care is very helpful.
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 360-458-8316. No phone calls please.
See our website to learn more about our office and hours of operation. www.yelmfamilymedicine.com