Yelm Family Medicine is proud to offer a new service to our growing community – prenatal care!
Dr. Bethany Sweet and Dr. Jessica Van Fleet-Green are Family Medicine physicians. Both have dedicated training in Obstetrics and provide care to pregnant women of all ages who are considered low risk. Low risk pregnancies include otherwise healthy women with singleton pregnancies (no twins).
All visits are done at our local Yelm office and we are affiliated with Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, for the delivery of your baby. Cesarean Sections are performed in conjunction with OBGYN doctors at St. Peter Hospital.
Drs. Sweet and Van Fleet-Green will also take care of your baby while you are in the hospital if you plan to bring the baby to our office!
• Start taking your prenatal vitamin
• Stop cleaning your cat litter box
• Avoid deli meat, fish high in mercury (Albacore Tuna, swordfish, shark, mackerel, tile fish) and raw or undercooked eggs/meat
• Limit or completely stop drinking caffeine
• Stop smoking and avoid alcohol
Yelm Family Medicine
201 Tahoma Blvd. SE, Ste. 102
Yelm, WA 98597
Office Phone: (360) 458-7761
After Hours: (360) 458-7761
St. Peter Hospital: (360) 491-9480
Childbirth, Breastfeeding, and Infant CPR Courses: